How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And, how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And, how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace and bring glad tidings of good things!” (Romans 10:14-15
Grace and Peace!
On November 2nd, and 4th, 2018 we will honor Dr. Young in a dual celebration!
We are extremely enthusiastic as we prepare for the 40th Ministry Anniversary of Dr. Sherman L. Young and we want you to be a part of it.
As Dr. Young marks his 40th year of ministry and moves into the next season of proclaiming the Gospel, what a wonderful time this is to honor God’s servant for his dedication to the cause of Jesus Christ.
The Signature Banquet Event
Friday, November 2nd, 2018 at 7:00 pm, Central
First Baptist Church Carver 1300 23rd St. N
Bessemer, Alabama 35020
40th Anniversary Signature Worship Celebration
Sunday, November 4th, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Bethlehem Baptist Church
1111 E 10th St, West Point, GA 31833
Dr. W.T. Edmondson, Host Pastor
As many of you know, had these years been served out in a corporate environment, Rev. Young would be fully vested and likely receive a pension at retirement. However, that is not the case. That being said, here are a few ways that you can participate and be a special part of this double celebration.
1. Write a note of encouragement and well wishes to Rev. Young to be placed in the banquet program.
2. Purchase a table and pledge to fill it with your guest.
3. Prayerfully consider honoring him by including a special 40th ministry anniversary seed-gift.
4. Prepare to place an ad (either personal or for your church) in the celebratory ad book.
5. Encourage others to place ads for their businesses or services in the celebratory ad book.
6. Make plans now to attend the anniversary events.
7. Pray for Rev. Young as he moves into his 41st year of ministry and commitment to proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Whatever you choose to do, we thank you for being part of this memorable celebration and may God bless you abundantly.
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us at (205) 426-6956.
The 40th Ministry Anniversary Team
Phone Number: 404.480.0877
P O Box 1045
Conyers Ga 30012
Email us email@example.com
Copyright © 2015 - 2019 Sherman L. Young Ministries. All rights reserved.
Powered By : The Real Business Network & Design Group